Q: What do I have to do to set up my page?
A: follow these steps to be successful in starting up a page:
- either navigate to paperworks.wikidot.com/YOUR_User_Name, or put your username in the "Add a new page" tool on the left-hand menu, and you'll automatically create the page for your Creator's Profile.
- go to the Creators List found on the left-hand menu and either:
- fill in the fields using the correct coding (explained on the page)
- or simply leave your name, info, and a link to your Page (and anything else you want mentioned) and someone will do the work for you later.
- start work filling in all the info on your personal page!
Q: What should my page include?
A: Well, nothing's set in stone, but if a few suggestions are to be made…
- a quick description of yourself and/or your hobbies (if you're willing to share)
- talk about what you're best at with papercrafting
- some form of displaying your projects;
- show pictures right on the page
- make NEW pages specifically for each project so you can go into detail
- do whatever you feel is necessary to get the job done.
An example of an in-depth CP is Daijitsu's page, but if you're looking for good clean simplicity, SageRGrate's page is the place to be.
- If you would like to steal either one as a template for your own, all you have to do is click "Edit Page" at the bottom, and copy everything.
Q: How many pages can I have?
A: Yes, but that depends on what you're using them for;
You will be allowed only ONE "profile" page, but you are allowed to create a new dedicated page for all of your projects.
If you want, you can put a special comments item on the bottom of your page simply by putting this little code at the bottom:
See it in action!