THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL /po/ REGULARS
To sum up what has happened thus far:
•/b/ raids got some of us thinking of escaping
•convenience of /po/ too convenient to truly leave
•several of us decided to create a "Satellite" forum that will exist, which is free for /po/eple to join
And so, "the Paperworks", AKA "/pw/" is born.
/pw/ is meant to be a more robust and in-depth forum allowing people to:
• post in sections to keep things organized
• create user profiles with links to all of their work
• Communicate privately with eachother.
• act as a DEDICATED community.
Nothing will be auto-deleted just because it's been spammed off the edge of the earth (though archiving will still be carried out for sake of keeping free space). IN FACT, spamming and general idiocy will be at a minimum, given several factors-
• /b/ doesn't have a direct link to it at the top of the website at all times
• registration requires that you have a wikidot profile with unique VALID information, PLUS you need to register at the paperworks itself. Spammers will get bored of re-registering using new e-mails and contact info every time they get banned, and spambots can't make their way through the maze of registration.
News on topics relevant to everyone's interests will be available through an RSS feed, as will ALL forum categories, threads, and even user activity. Just click a button and you'll be notified via your RSS reader of choice when new topics arise, someone comments on your work, or when that creator you love makes a new project.
We will continue development of the board to accompany any and all needs of the users, and we will ALWAYS keep our roots with /po/.
I'm sure a few of you might not have caught this, or didn't know of a few of the features. Here ya go.