So, I've been a fan of Turbolabo's SD gundams for a while now. So much so in fact, my son is going to go as his Freedom SD model for halloween (yes, we're using the model to build a cosplay costume)
Recently an SD Gundam X model was released. (not by Turbolabo)
I downloaded it, and built it about 50%… then stopped. I didn't really like the way it was turning out. Too much SD, and not enough Gundam X.
So, I took a couple of Turbolabo's designs (the F91 and the RX-93-2) and used them as the basis for the pattern I'm developing. I'm now in test build phase.
Here's the Head
The finished model is only slighty modified from this, fixing a couple small things I found wrong while putting this together.
Now onto the chest.